Shannon has celiac disease. I thought I was prepared for this and in the right mindset, but at the moment, I find myself completely overwhelmed.
What can she eat for dinner?
What does she take in her lunch for school?
Do we ALL go GF?
How do I avoid cross-contamination if we don't?
How do I tell my mother who knew nothing about any of this because she drives me batty already?!
How do I deal with people who are uninformed or misinformed and don't care?
There are a million cookbooks out there. Which one(s) are the best?
What about church camp?
And the ball game on the 4th, complete with its traditional junk-food-fest?
And how do we handle the added expense of all of this?
Not to mention the added work for me?
ARGH!!!!
I know, I know....one problem at a time. Dinnner. I need to figure out dinner
No comments:
Post a Comment