mozzarella!
ROFL! I crack myself up. (Get it? Whine and cheese?) Okay, so maybe it's not that funny.
I'm sick. Alana brought home a tummy bug that has my stomach rebelling against everything I put in it. Over the last three days, that amounts to 2 cups apple juice, 27 Saltines, 3 cups of tea, and 2 packets of Cream of Wheat. On the upside, I've lost three pounds. Though really, this is not the weight loss plan I'd recommend.
*sigh* So I'm whiny and bored. And I really can't be too far from a toilet at any given time. Not to mention that I don't really want to wear pants.
I'm stuck at home. Now, there are a dozen things I *could* be doing around here. It's the end of the first week of school and my house surely shows it. The laundry is scary, the papers have exploded, and no one is quite sure what's for dinner.
But I'm sick. And I don't have the energy to care. Except maybe about dinner (Tristan, what are you making for dinner?).
Thank heaven's the kids are old enough to mostly manage on their own. And Bruce is trying to be helpful. And there's always tomorrow or next week when I'm feeling better. We'll live.
So, instead of playing more stupid Facebook games (anyone wanna be my neighbor on ChefVille?), I thought I'd FINALLY update around here. There are about a dozen posts I've been meaning to write. Though I'm sure I've forgotten half of them.
Sit back and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment