Saturday, April 2, 2011

Another Productive Day

Today we cleaned out the toy cupboard, dumping dozens of games that were missing their pieces, hanging out in broken down boxes. I counted puzzle pieces and came up short, so out to the recycling it went. I asked Bruce to find me the software for an item I'm selling next weekend, and he promptly cleaned out the computer cupboard. Our recycling is full, and Bruce took a load to the dump. I've got books to share with many people, plus dozens and dozens of gently used items to go in the sale next weekend. And I'm nearly done with my inventory for the sale too. Just rounding up a few more things and I have to ask Tristan just what the heck all those pieces belong to and how they go together. I can't sell it if I don't know what it is! LOL!

Spring Break is at an end. Bruce has to go into work tomorrow as he's totally buried there and he spent both Friday and Saturday at home. The girls don't want to go to church, and if I weren't taking several things into people who are depending on me, well, I wouldn't go either. But I am, they are, and so I'll go and probably be glad I did. However, the girls being home gives me the excuse I need to dodge the women's group meeting. I just can't stomach a 4-hour meeting, including a meal plus cleaning up afterwards. I don't have time for that, really, and it's just not that important to me, and I need to stop feeling guilty about that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment