I'm having a rough time again, and I can't pinpoint why. So I retreat and hide and do stupid stuff that doesn't really solve anything, all the while pretending to the outside world that everything is just fine.
It really is ok to NOT be ok sometimes. It's ok to hide in your cave for a little while as long as you remember to come out. It's ok to ask for help - or to lie low until you feel like coping.
(((hugs))) You are not alone in these feelings. I hope you find your sunshine again! You are still SO one of my hero mom's and I think you can do anything! XXOO Love you!
Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteIt really is ok to NOT be ok sometimes. It's ok to hide in your cave for a little while as long as you remember to come out. It's ok to ask for help - or to lie low until you feel like coping.
You are loved and appreciated.
Miss you.
(((hugs))) You are not alone in these feelings. I hope you find your sunshine again! You are still SO one of my hero mom's and I think you can do anything! XXOO Love you!
ReplyDelete