1. My reunion was really fun.
2. Mom only made me slightly nuts while we were up there. She made up for it by driving me crazy once I got home.
3. The kids are on their way to insulin pumps. In true kid-fashion, they've chosen two different pumps.
4. There's only 4 weeks left of summer! AHHHHHH!!!! So much I still want to do with the kids and the house!
5. Max is now 8 months old and will be spayed tomorrow.
6. My kids like variety in their lives.....the girls are taking tennis lessons, music lessons and swim lessons. Tristan wants to play soccer again, plus music and swim lessons.
7. Me to Alana "Let's go to the library this afternoon." Alana "NO! I don't like to read books during the summer. (and in her most condescending tone) It's a VACATION!" Yeah, her teacher is going to love me.
No comments:
Post a Comment