and it feels REALLY good! I've never done much fiction writing, so this is a stretch for me. I'm glad, however, that I did NOT enter the non-fiction category as the photo cue would've thrown me for a loop.
It started to throw me for a loop in the fiction category too, but I think I've got a pretty good story going. We'll see what I think of it in the morning.
It was fun to let it ruminate for a bit, and then the writing bug got ahold of me and that was that. I started with scrawlings in a notebook....setting, time, charactors, and so forth. But what could be the problem my charactors have to overcome? And how? And how do I flesh it out in just 4000 words?!
My WIP is decent, I think, though it feels a bit cheesy. Perhaps that's the constraints of the time and word count? There's so much more I'd like to do with it! Now it needs a title. Ugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment